More snow coming?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weatherman

Reaction score
South Metro Denver Avatar: Basin Ponds Bullwinkl
Too early to tell for sure and too late for this weekend, but it's looking more like the North Country may do well this week (Mon night into Wed). And for once, les Canadiens may have beaucoup de neige to celebrer, at least those south of the St Lawrence. If I had a week at Jay Peak coming up I'd be prepared for a big, prolonged snow dump (we're talking feet). I'm jealous!

Northwest NJ is suppose to get 8-12 inches as of now. and then the temps are suppose to stay cold through next weekend. Should be great skiing and snowshoeing.

Fingers Crossed!!

I've got my fingers and toes crossed(is that bad luck?) for this nor easter that is hopefully coming. We were supposed to get wacked here in southern VT a couple of weeks ago, said up to 2 Feet! I was careful not breathe to heavy the next morning, didn't want the snow to melt. I find it very amusing how these meteorologists with all this technology still miss yet put so much HYPE behind these winter storms. :mad: And people still freak out, wiping the grocery store shelfs bare. :confused:

Argh...

the models keep waffling... all day they said the storm was going over the Cape/Nantucket (so all snow for all of us in NE) now some say it might go up the CT river valley (so more rain for E Mass/NH/ME). Hope they shift back the other way. Either way, the ADKs/Greens/Berks will be loving it. I wanna play hooky on Tuesday.

if there is enough snow (1 foot should suffice), then we will go ski the thunderbolt.

rain stayin' away...

Looks pretty out there with some real nice heavy snow bands coming up from the south and high winds. Don't worry NH/ME, it's coming... and there might be a foot on the Thunderbolt by the morning. Wow, if the storms in the Midwest and over the ocean had merged like they thought a few days ago, we'd have 3 feet (think 3/13/93). Well, not bad.

Looks like another disappointing no-show. Perhaps two inches in the mid-Hudson Valley of New York. Hopefully the mountains got more. Since hoping for snow is not working very well this year, perhaps we should adopt "Think Spring". Maybe that will produce a March blizzard. :rolleyes: