Sure to Be Removed - Patriot's Postseason

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To bring this back to the subject of this message board, our hiking friend and Patriots superfan Randy Pierce was shown prominently on TV after the go ahead touchdown.

Saw that. Randy is an amazing individual.

To bring this back to the subject of this message board, our hiking friend and Patriots superfan Randy Pierce was shown prominently on TV after the go ahead touchdown.

Patriots follow long trail to the summit of the AFC Championship game for the 4th straight year.
Need only beat Colts and NFC champ to experience the ultimate view from the top of the NFL as Super Bowl champion.

Patriots follow long trail to the summit of the AFC Championship game for the 4th straight year.
Need only beat Colts and NFC champ to experience the ultimate view from the top of the NFL as Super Bowl champion.

Well put. The last decade has really made me appreciate the efforts required to win 4 Super Bowl rings. Tommy Tom has come sooo close yet not able to seal the deal in arguably 2 of the best Super Bowl's ever. So here we go again! I sure am hoping Tommy Tom joins Montana and Bradshaw in this very elite way.

Although you probably wouldn't call last night's game great, it was certainly stress free and fun to watch. Which seems to be a rare thing in a Pats game. Last time they played Seattle they only lost by a point on their turf. This could finally be #4 for Brady. :)

AFC champs! Last night, we were Singing in the Rain. Next step - deflate the Seahawks!

IMG_0321-L.jpg

Last edited:
Say, I'll bet that's how they pounded out all those yards on the ground, a lighter ball. And, it is a shame both teams don't play with the same balls and the Colts had to use a medicine ball. Guess the refs must have been in on the scam because they check the balls at the beginning of the game and handle them between every play. What a clever guy that coach B is ... arranging for the heavy rain to fall only on the Colts.

Seriously, for a more impartial discussion as opposed to sour grapes hype by NFL fans in the other 29 disappointed cities, google the sports pages at the Indianapolis Star.

Hey, I don't have a bone in this, my team died several weeks ago.

Just found Amicus' use of "deflate" curious, in a funny way.

Just in: 12-out of 13 balls were up to 2 lbs under the spec.

Hiking reference: my hiking plans for the last year were also under inflated.

Just in: 12-out of 13 balls were up to 2 lbs under the spec.

Hiking reference: my hiking plans for the last year were also under inflated.

All reports I read said 11/12. Didn't say how they got that way though, which seems like the crux here.

almost like Playoffs?? I mean we talking about playoffs?? not the game. are we talking about playoffs?? Playoffs??? (apologies to Jim Mora Saints Coach)..!