Sure to Be Removed - Patriot's Postseason

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BISCUT

Reaction score
I don't see a place to post....Ahmmm Tom Terrific is on his way to ring #4. I hope most (if not all!!) are Patriot fans. Truly blessed by a NFL team owner who wants to win and not only pays the bill, but puts his heart and soul into it. Tough game, but a gr8 one. We made it to the AFC championship game, AT HOME!!! While I live in NY, all my friends will tel you, my heart is is up north! As they say, New Englander's always come home. Love me or hate me, I'm tried and true.

How dare you write anything on here that is not associated with hiking or the White Mountains!!! I am sure you will be banished for life from the VFTT community. May you live a lifetime of hiking in Florida.

Go Steelers!!..................next year.

I was at the game yesterday. 4th quarter was the loudest I've ever heard Gillette. Amazing game to be at.

How dare you write anything on here that is not associated with hiking or the White Mountains!!! I am sure you will be banished for life from the VFTT community. May you live a lifetime of hiking in Florida.

Go Steelers!!..................next year.

I have veeery thick skin BUT banishment to FL for a lifetime of flat has me balled up int he fetal position sucking my thumb! Low Blow brotha! Evenf ro a steelers fan:D

To bring this back to the subject of this message board, our hiking friend and Patriots superfan Randy Pierce was shown prominently on TV after the go ahead touchdown.

To bring this back to the subject of this message board, our hiking friend and Patriots superfan Randy Pierce was shown prominently on TV after the go ahead touchdown.
Randy is kick a$$! He is not only a past fan of the year for the Pats, but he is in the pro football hall of fame! http://2020visionquest.org/randy-bio.html

And for those that do not know, has done the 4Ks in Winter in NH, while being totally blind!

I don't know Randy. I'd like to PM him. I work with the Guiding Eyes program in my city. Daily, Mon-Fri we have about 6 trainers working dogs. I'd love to talk to him to see where his dogs came from, if any were trained in my city. Love his fortitude.

Got tix for the Bruins and Kings Saturday night Jan 31. If the Pats take the Colts next week, there is going to be some serious Super Bowl fever in the house. Might see more Pats colors than Bruins colors.

Got tix for the Bruins and Kings Saturday night Jan 31. If the Pats take the Colts next week, there is going to be some serious Super Bowl fever in the house. Might see more Pats colors than Bruins colors.

It's the Pats vs. the Colts! It's going to be another nail baiter with the Pats prevailing! The Pats are going to have to run the ball like the last time they played to Colts to keep the ball out of Luck's hands. When Luck does have the ball, they have to do a better job than the Broncos did with rushing the passer.

Oh...to keep this with the posting rules, I read...just a rumor...than Andrew Luck likes hiking. :)

Being a semi-resident of CO, I was hoping for the Broncos, alas it was not meant to be. I think Peyton is done after that performance. On a more board appropriate topic, I wish I had run into randy Pierce when he was out there, that would have been great for me as I find him very impressive indeed, plus I love dogs who hike.:D

Another advantage of the local team making it to the post-season: the trails and slopes are less crowded on playoff/Super Bowl days... So go Pats!

Belichick is a genius, to state the obvious. This game may have been the most exciting I've attended, and I've been attending Pats games since way before the AFL/NFL merger - from the early days when they played in places like Fenway and Foxborough was just an obscure suburb on the South Shore. Its only rival was the great Snow Bowl in Brady's first Superbowl year, when Brady didn't fumble against the Raiders and Vinatieri kicked the winning field goal into the teeth of a blizzard. My drive home that night was a little rough, but well worth it.

When Edelman threw that bomb to Amendola, the Stadium actually shook, which I wouldn't have thought possible. I took this photo right after the Game ended. Somewhere in the middle, Harbaugh is bawling his eyes out.

IMG_0315-L.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0315-L.jpg
    IMG_0315-L.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 46
Another advantage of the local team making it to the post-season: the trails and slopes are less crowded on playoff/Super Bowl days... So go Pats!

If you're a die hard hiker like me, I just start earlier so I can get home in time to watch the game. Although in most cases, I have the DVR taping in case I arrive late and then I fast forward thru all the commercials. ;)

Belichick is a genius, to state the obvious. This game may have been the most exciting I've attended, and I've been attending Pats games since way before the AFL/NFL merger - from the early days when they played in places like Fenway and Foxborough was just an obscure suburb on the South Shore. Its only rival was the great Snow Bowl in Brady's first Superbowl year, when Brady didn't fumble against the Raiders and Vinatieri kicked the winning field goal into the teeth of a blizzard. My drive home that night was a little rough, but well worth it.

When Edelman threw that bomb to Amendola, the Stadium actually shook, which I wouldn't have thought possible. I took this photo right after the Game ended. Somewhere in the middle, Harbaugh is bawling his eyes out.

IMG_0315-L.jpg

I would have loved to be at that game! As you said, a game that will be talked about for many years to come.

After reading your post I came across this on SI.com. This is a quote from Peter King, who writes MMQB (Monday Morning Quarterback).
"Five minutes later, McDaniels pulled out a call that—for the first time in my visits to the 13-year-old New England stadium—made the stadium shake noticeably. "
Again, to keep this relevant, Peter King frequently uses the work HIKE in his writing...oh yeah that is repeating what the quarterback is saying to get the ball snapped (hiked)

Good point! I've taken advantage of that a few times. I don't party but having played and coached football I am a football purist. Instead of going to a Super Bowl or playoff party I'll get my hike in (without the crowds) then make it home just in time for the kickoff.

GO PATS!