Baxter - Daicey Pond Feb 20-23 - North Brother/Fort/South Brother/Coe

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winnie

Reaction score
One spot has opened up in our Daicey Pond cabin for Fri. Feb 20-Mon. 23. We are skiing/snowshoeing into Daicey Pond from the Abol Bridge winter parking lot on Fri. 2/20 and looking for one more strong hiker who is interested in hiking North Brother, Fort, South Brother, and Coe on Sat 2/21, with a backup day of Sun. 2/22. Donna D.
PM or email: [email protected]

Thanks for the invite Winnie. I'm surprised we still have space for one more. I Know I'm excited for a little time in the park. It's a beautiful place.

FYI, if for some reasons your plans change and you are interested in snowshoeing a beautiful small peak. Sentinel Mtn has lovely west side views of the Katahdin Massif. I did that as a day trip from Abol Bridge one winter, breaking trail for a lot of the trip, which was beautiful and felt I had the entire park to myself that day.

Jay

We're skiing out from Abol Bridge on the same day as you. Good luck on your trip. We're skiing opposite direction to Katahdin Lake.