Adams 3/1/15

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marysgirl

Reaction score
Valley Way is very well broken out, I wore spikes. Starr Lake is well marked, the cairns are still very visable, the last few verticle yards are extremely hard!! Wouldn't have mattered what was on my feet, the snow is soft and trying to dig in was nearly impossible!! The way down was not as scary as I thought it would have been, but it wouldn't hurt to carry an ax if you have one, just in case you need self arrest.
happy hiking....

Yes he finished!! We only saw 1 other dog yesterday and it was a pretty black lab coming back down from tree line. And the only photos I have at the summit he is sniffing food crumbs, can I just post a picture without the sign in it?? He slept like a baby (dog) on the heated front seat for the 5 hours it took me to get back to Westfield MA. He even shifted into low for me (at 60mph) with his (lunk) head....that's my boy!! I do love him so!

Congrats to Harley! Dusty says "woof woof woof"

What a day for dogs in the Whites yesterday - 3 winter 48 finishes on 3 adjacent peaks!

Congrats to Harley, I love hearing about dog's out there on the peaks and what they do. My dog Buddy sits right next to me with his big paw on the wheel to mimik me. Not a problem, unless I relax my grip.:eek: