Leather mountaineering boots need good home. Mens' 9.5ish

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cristobal

Reaction score
Up for adoption is a pair of full grain leather, leather lined, insulated Tecnica mountaineering boots that take full clip in crampons. They are an older model but in good shape, they are labeled as Euro size 43, if I recall, but I normally wear a US size 10 mens and they are a bit too small for me, which is why I'm offering them. If you have some small item of value to swap, or just the promise to put them to good use, they are yours. I live in Eden Vt and work in Stowe Vt, prefer someone that can pick them up locally, but if you really need them and will pay for shipping, we could work it out. Message me.

I'm looking for SLI boots. I hiked 8 weekends in the Whites this winter in my pac boots.
I won't be in VT anytime soon, though I am working on the NE 4Ks so will be up there this summer.
I wear size 9.5 or 10.
For trade, I have gear 10-15 years old: ski equipment, bike gear, snow shoes, backpacks, sleeping bags...
If you don't find a local taker, drop me a note. Phillip.Stern at gmail.com