2 X Mount Washington. Over and Back 7/19

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One already gets delightful confusion from tourists on mount washington every once in a while (you walked up here? do you know there's a road? do you not own a car?), but explaining that this is your second time up that day takes the potential for confusion to a whole new level. well done, you.

One already gets delightful confusion from tourists on mount washington every once in a while (you walked up here? do you know there's a road? do you not own a car?), but explaining that this is your second time up that day takes the potential for confusion to a whole new level. well done, you.

Having fun with tourist is a time honored tradition for me. Once summiting Cathedral ledge and clipping off to the tourist fence, a small crowd gathered. One of them stepped close and asked me " How long did the climb take you?" I paused for effect and asked back " What day is it?" they gasped and said " Tuesday" I replied " 4 hours".:p