The Photo Below Mine is ...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy

Reaction score
This game is a direct steal from a photography website. The rules are simple: The first person says "The photo below mine is from Wyoming" or "The photo below mine is ice climbing" or "The photo below mine is a muddy trail" or anything at all that's hiking related. The second person then has to post a photo of Wyoming or ice climbing or a muddy trail. Then the second person creates an idea for the third person. And on and on. In other words, the first person tells the second person what photo to post, the second person obeys the first person and then tells the third person what photo to post. Repeat, repeat.

Be creative, but not so restrictive that almost nobody will have a photo of your idea.
As the first person, I don't post a photo since there's nobody above me telling me what kind of photo to post. Reminder, after you post a photo to answer the person above you, you have to say, "TPBM is <fill in the blank with your own idea> "

Here we go:
The photo below mine (TPBM) is above tree-line in horrible weather.

This will make less sense to people with a reverse time sort on their posts. :)

IMG_2156.JPG

Me on Mt Lafayette this past October. It was very windy and slippery.

The photo below mine is of a beautiful mountain pond.

The Horn over Unknown Pond.
IMG_0334.JPG

The photo below mine, is of a frozen waterfall.

Last edited:
Excellent colors Joe. Mine is Bridalveil Falls, Franconia
25188634314_72497c7e24_z.jpg

The photo below mine is of star trails with mountains in background

That's a tough one. Just to keep the game going, I'll submit a 50 percent solution (no mountains in the shot).

IMG_6674e-L.jpg

TPBM is pondering or performing a difficult water crossing

A candid group shot of carriage riders... crossing a bridge... in Acadia NP... in fall...

25550878644_890bf7a283_z.jpg

The photo below mine is of someone's kid on a 4K'r.

To keep this going. My helpers and their kids on North Twin for FOT48 2010.
FOT48%2B2010%2B117.jpg

The photo below mine, is a picture of someone swimming in spruce. :eek: ;)

i16.jpg

(Above where the Old Man had recently been, in 2008)

The photo below mine, is of somebody stuck in a spruce trap.

With JustJoe's photo library he could probably keep this thread alive for 8 or 10 years. I dare anyone to stump his collection. :)

Nobody swam that day, but a great swimming hole so to keep this going...East Pond
26184843196_dde8011228_z.jpg

TPBM is from a hike outside of New England

From last summer's Colorado Trail hike (northern half). View from the summit of Mt. Massive
8814445_orig.jpg

The photo below mine is a wildlife image.

Hiking JMT in Kings Canyon National Park
DSC02450.JPG

TPBM is of someone ascending the Fan in Huntington Ravine

From last summer's Colorado Trail hike (northern half). View from the summit of Mt. Massive
View attachment 5497

The photo below mine is a wildlife image.

It looks like our posts crossed, so let me resolve it with a photo of American Pika (Kings Canyon National Park)
DSC02326.JPG

TPBM is of someone ascending the Fan in Huntington Ravine