Waternomee Crash Site GPS Track Needed

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Most of the reports are straightforward with regards to directions to the crash site. Still, I like to have a track on my GPS if you are willing to share it with me. D

I have one from a hike in there not too long ago.. good track..Takes you up to it and around to the different parts of the plane for sure..I.recorded the whole hike all day with an external antenna for good reception... It's got 2k points so the resolution is good.

Send me an email address and I can send it off...It was recorded on a Garmin and is in GPX format. PM me with an email address. I never bothered to figure out how to post it public so far.
If you need any others let me know..I've saved many back to 1998.. still are :)

Hillwalker want's it too. But I can't attach the file on this forum it seems...but emails work... so if you want any tracks I've saved Pm me an email address...

Jimbob

Last edited:
Sent the track to Peppersass...Vtskier ,Hillwalker and stumblehome.... they must be part of the over 40 going up this coming weekend..:).... so many requests at once ..

Any other hikes needed let me know...I'll see what's in my bag...

Last edited:
Got another request but send your email address so I can off it to you.. I haven't bothered to figure out yet how to keep it in the "cloud" some where so if anyone knows how to do this let me know.. but then many other folks other then VFTT folks might use it..
The trail as everyone knows gets hairy heading up being water washed and looking more like a stream... so this track will keep you on course and also take you to most of the plane parts scattered about. ...don't forget to check the cool waterfall on the right heading up the hike..
I had lunch on the engine and being a gear head it was a delight to see the internals of it... valves,etc.P5120048.jpg

Last edited: