Andrew Drummond sets new Direttissima record

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see your Baseball HOF ballot. :) I guess the question is, if he could have broken it anyway, why didn't he?

I have a feeling the next time someone attempts this, it will be Andrew's time they will be attempting to beat. Meanwhile, in some dark and forgotten corner of the internet, people will be having long discussions about "rules". :)

I guess the question is, if he could have broken it anyway, why didn't he? It's not like he's about to hit free agency.
Personally from what I have taken away from Andrew's web page and FB he really did not care what FKT and their community thinks. Again those folks(FKT) seem to be trying to define his game with their rules. Definitely pretty lame on their part IMO. They really out to delete their post on their website regarding this event. I'll never come close to doing any
thing close to what these folks have done but I do ultimately respect the individuals that have. Yea Tim Seaver I agree there has been a lot of nitpicking but I do not think it is fair to be putting words in someone else's mouth. Andrew stated what he was going to do and did it nothing else.

Last edited:
I have a feeling the next time someone attempts this, it will be Andrew's time they will be attempting to beat. Meanwhile, in some dark and forgotten corner of the internet, people will be having long discussions about "rules". :)

Great response Tim. That was still an amazing feat by Andrew. OK, it's the FKT with phone battery stash and a hiking partner.

Last edited: