Mt Crawford via Davis Path, Saturday 1/14

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaze

Reaction score
A few shots from our hike of Mt Crawford, Saturday 1/14 via the Davis Path. Hillshounds worked great. One of the better "bang for the buck" hikes in the Whites!

Jonathan

32311561995_5865ade620_k.jpg

32006433450_e1a7e12965_k.jpg

31514633644_24b47da254_k.jpg

No, we got down midafternoon. I deliberately underexposed that last shot...

Sneaky!

Any shots of Montalban Ridge? I find the perspective on Mt Stairs to be very interesting. It also gives a great sense on the distance over to Isolation.

Not Montalban Ridge but a nice photo-stitch starting at Crawford Notch and running from Willey all the way to Boott Spur. Courtesy of KMan.
IMG_1832f Crawford Notch to Washington and Boott Spur.jpg

Quite lovely. I camped up there when I was quite young, and inexperienced. It's a stunning spot that I'll always remember. It was my second time there, the first being an out and back of Isolation via the Davis Path (I had a friend who was very ambitious). Fond memories.

Sneaky!

Any shots of Montalban Ridge? I find the perspective on Mt Stairs to be very interesting. It also gives a great sense on the distance over to Isolation.

I only took one of Stairs, and wasn't thrilled with how it came out. But here it is! =)

p2180437275-6.jpg