Mt Flume and Mt Liberty, Monday 1/16. Up Flume Slide/down Liberty Spring

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaze

Reaction score
I used Hillshounds all day. But with the benefit of hindsight, I will recommend crampons and an ice axe for the Flume Slide Trail, based less perhaps on the probability of falling than on the consequences if one were to fall.

Liberty Spring Trail is in beautiful condition for a quick descent.

Jonathan

Ice on the Flume Slide Trail
p2174536705-6.jpg

A view of Bondcliff
p2174537037-6.jpg

Looking back at Flume
p2176651931-6.jpg

@Blaze
Can I use your photos on TrailsNH.com? Some of these might make a great cover photo on my new homepage. It's OK with the VFTT admins if it's OK with you.

I will change the TrailsNH cover photo every week or so. I'll get a new ones from as many blogs and forums as I can. Want to keep it current and show recent conditions.

Thanks for the consideration
- Kimball
TrailsNH.com

@Blaze
Can I use your photos on TrailsNH.com? Some of these might make a great cover photo on my new homepage. It's OK with the VFTT admins if it's OK with you.

I will change the TrailsNH cover photo every week or so. I'll get a new ones from as many blogs and forums as I can. Want to keep it current and show recent conditions.

Thanks for the consideration
- Kimball
TrailsNH.com

Certainly, thanks for asking.

Thanks so much @Blaze. I will check back in the near future for sure. I see you post a lot of great photos.

I ended up going with an undercast photo this week because it might be awhile before I get another chance. Chris Dailey had come great shots and I used one w/ his permission.

Thanks again.
- Kimball
TrailsNH.com