Looking for a hiking partner(s)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YanaZ

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just recently found out about this website and decided to join because I love hiking. I've been looking for a hiking partner in Buffalo area for a while but had a tough time finding people willing to go on long day hikes with me. So if anyone is willing to take in one more hiker into their group, from this area, please let me know. It really doesn't matter to me where we would be going or how far as long as I get to enjoy outdoors. I have weekends free. Thank you =)

Yana

:rolleyes:

Hey YanaZ, welcome to VFTT...

I'm from Holland, SE of Buffalo. I don't get out nearly as much as I'd like but PM or email me and maybe we can coordinate something -- maybe we can drag Ed down to the southtowns again.

Bob

I'm from Colden and soon to be in Snyder. Also have a place at Rushford Lake where I get most of my local hiking in - plenty of opportunity on the Finger Lakes trail system and Conservation Trail.

Send a message anytime.

I'm in Tonawanda! Welcome to VFTT. I won't be hiking for a while after April 16, but am planning to hike Marcy that weekend.

Also, to find hiking companions, check out the Adirondack Mountain Club (ADK). There's a meeting April 12th at the Amherst Community Church, on Washington Highway, by Amherst H.S. I also belong to the Genesee Valley (Rochester) Chapter; they do many more Adirondack hikes than the Buffalo Chapter does. -Bob
http://www.adk.org/chapters/niagra.aspx

By the way, I see that your birthday is June 10. Last year, I finished my ADK 46 on June 10th!

Last edited: