Mt. Chocorua

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy

Reaction score
I've long been wanting to visit Mt Chocorua during foliage season. Finally got the chance on October 14th. Beautiful day. Lots of clouds to the south.
All other directions were in and out of the clouds. Weather turned out much better than the forecast.

IMG_0253edit-L.jpg

IMG_0251edit-L.jpg

IMG_0254edit-L.jpg

Couple of mountain bikers showed up at the ledges near the summit. This guy took a healthy fall, but he was padded up for it.
IMG_0279edit3-S.jpg
IMG_0280edit3-S.jpg

IMG_0281edit3-S.jpg
IMG_0282edit3-S.jpg

IMG_0293edit-L.jpg

IMG_0302edit-L.jpg

IMG_0307edit-L.jpg

IMG_0319edit-L.jpg

I didn't understand this one. When I got back to my car, I saw that someone (I assume a ranger?) had put a payment envelope on my windshield,
and even partially filled it out for me. Hint hint, I guess. However, as you can see, I have an annual parking pass on my windshield already.
IMG_1429edit-L.jpg

When I got back to my car, I saw that someone (I assume a ranger?) had put a payment envelope on my windshield,
and even partially filled it out for me. Hint hint, I guess. However, as you can see, I have an annual parking pass on my windshield already.
IMG_1429edit-L.jpg
Somebody who doesn't know the 2017 is the issue date, not the expiration date?

Somebody who doesn't know the 2017 is the issue date, not the expiration date?

The rangers don't seem to be up on their game lately. My buddy got a ticket at LW on Sunday despite having a valid pass and I had a ranger put a citation on my Ursack in the GG saying my food wasn't stored properly in July.