Funding for continuing VFTT

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting ... when I go to www.vftt.org/forums on Chrome I get neither the graphics nor the donate button. I still have Firefox on my computer and it gave me what your screenshot shows. Weird!

Anyway, many thanks from an old timer for your stewardship of this wonderful site.

Interesting ... when I go to www.vftt.org/forums on Chrome I get neither the graphics nor the donate button. I still have Firefox on my computer and it gave me what your screenshot shows. Weird!

Getting more and more interesting: Since I almost never use Firefox I was not logged in; with Chrome I am logged in (though I rarely post I still follow the forum regularly). When I logged in on Firefox the graphic header and the Donate button disappeared, logging out made them reappear.

And logging out on Chrome also produced the graphics header and the Donate button.

When was the server crash back around 2002-2004 I was a member before that under the handle Dalraida but had to re-up after that and started using Hillwalker and returned from Idaho in 2003. Just wondering where all my old posts went.

I joined VFTT few years ago as I stumbled across an in-depth discussion of Kate's last hike and since that time VFTT has become my favorite hiking forum to follow. Happy to chip in a bit...

I am happy to add my name to the list of contributors. Thanks for keeping this going Tim. And thanks to Dave for his moderating as well.

A good friend of mine would say to me on occasion "open up your eyes......jackass!" Mostly deserved.

Slow on the draw, but another meaningful thanks for the good work by the admins, moderators and contributors.

Kaaaa Ching.

Thanks for all the work and let us know if you got what you needed. (Hey, do I get a DVD of VFTT's greatest Flame Wars and Dog Threads???)

cb

I'm in. I'll probably make you earn that $20 though. ;)

Thanks Tim and Dave!