Funding for continuing VFTT

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikehikeskifish

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Members!

It's been six years now since Darren 'retired' and I took over. The initial fund drive, plus residual donations have carried the board for that entire period, despite a continued decline in traffic. The bank account, however, is approaching empty, and so I am requesting people press the donate button and make a contribution via PayPal. Annual costs ran $493.95 for the last 12 months - $40/month for the servers ($20 each for a web server and database server) and $13.95 for the domain renewal. All it takes is about 55 members to make a $10 donation (PayPal takes their %) to cover it for a year, or 26 members at $20.

There are a handful of people who make a much more sizeable donation annually (you know who you are) which I continue to appreciate.

attachment.php

Tim

Attachments

• vftt.jpg
    vftt.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 876
Done. And thanks, I visit this site at least once a day.

How do I complete a donation? Is there a link somewhere I can click? Happy to contribute if someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

How do I complete a donation? Is there a link somewhere I can click? Happy to contribute if someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

The orange donate button will take you to the PayPal donation page. It’s in the menu bar in the desktop/web view but doesn’t appear in the mobile view.

Tim

Done.

This was the very first URL I ever bookmarked 20+ years ago. A bit of nostalgia for me....

Thanks for the update and details. I've added to the pot.

I'm in.

I am not on Paypal; but fyi you can donate with a credit card - don't need a Paypal account.

The orange donate button will take you to the PayPal donation page. It’s in the menu bar in the desktop/web view but doesn’t appear in the mobile view.

Tim

The big "Donate" button right at the top of the page? DUH. :( So used to scrolling right down to the forums I never noticed it. All set. Thanks.