Top Ten Worst Small Towns in NH!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's still a far cry better than Wells River, though. Like St J vs Littleton.

Yes, Vermont’s NEK is awful. Come spend your money, but please don’t move here. :D

Yes, Vermont’s NEK is awful. Come spend your money, but please don’t move here. :D

Country is beautiful.
The drive west on 9 from 91 over that switchback (Hogback ?) is in my subconscious as a favored mountain vista.
I was comparing specific towns, as in the OP.

Last edited:
Would be interesting to see how this poll stacks up now in 2020.

Would be interesting to see how this poll stacks up now in 2020.

These are the worst small towns in New Hampshire for 2020:
Colebrook
Winchester
Hinsdale
Pittsfield
Littleton (Photos)
Bristol
Groveton
Ashland
Conway (Photos)
Whitefield

These are the worst small towns in New Hampshire for 2020:
Colebrook
Winchester
Hinsdale
Pittsfield
Littleton (Photos)
Bristol
Groveton
Ashland
Conway (Photos)
Whitefield

Ha! Not much has changed. Seems kind of subjective. Either there is a lot of cut and pasting going on or the Author is from south of Hooksett.

I always have to laugh when I see stuff like this. But someone in East Snowshoe, Montana looking to move to NH could be influenced by it.
And to top it all off, they make this claim about the survey:

"This list is a scientific analysis based on real data and is completely unbiased"

I always have to laugh when I see stuff like this. But someone in East Snowshoe, Montana looking to move to NH could be influenced by it.
And to top it all off, they make this claim about the survey:

"This list is a scientific analysis based on real data and is completely unbiased"

Ditto on that. Classifying Littleton and especially Conway as small towns is laughable to most of us. :D