Run Sue Run! Outside Mag article.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great article. Amazing accomplishments. Wow.

Sue is an inspiration. That grid year thing is just off the charts. You don't have to tell it sister, just let your (stinky) feet do the talking.

The year she did it, I had up until that time know Sue as Stinkyfeet. During her quest, I kept reading trip reports from someone named Snowflea. After a bunch of said reports, I was like, who the hell is this Snowflea and how is she linking all these hikes like this? lol. An amazing accomplishment.

The year she did it, I had up until that time know Sue as Stinkyfeet. During her quest, I kept reading trip reports from someone named Snowflea. After a bunch of said reports, I was like, who the hell is this Snowflea and how is she linking all these hikes like this? lol. An amazing accomplishment.

I'm glad you said that. I'm not really "plugged in" to the VFTT community and I remember seeing Snowflea in all the trip reports too and thinking how insane her hikes were, day after day. It wasn't until some time later I believe she posted an answer to something in one of my threads and I made the connection and was thinking it was the same person.