LOST: Wedding ring on Mt Adams, airline trail

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nddowns

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot but thought I'd post here just because of the sentimental value of the item. I hiked up airline trail on the night of 11/30, camped roughly a couple miles up airline trail, 50 - 100 feet off the eastern side of the trail (the valley way side of airline trail). on 12/1 I headed up airline trail to mt adams, then back down to madison spring hut using airline & gulfside trails. I was sitting on the railing of the propane tank platform next to the hut and realized that my ring was gone. I don't believe I lost it at the hut, I think it came off sometime before that. Either packing up at the tent site or maybe when I put my goggles on when we broke out of the trees.

The ring is a plain mens platinum band. I have made a caltopo map with some pins where I camped and took breaks. The pins are from my cell phone's image data, I'm hoping that they are fairly accurate. I realize that it's unlikely it would be found before the snow melts, or at all. If anyone happens to find it please contact me at the following email address: [email protected]

Caltopo map: https://caltopo.com/m/EN1K