Spring Equinox and Winter Summits

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that new? I don't recall seeing this place. Is it literally near the Bowman lot or in town? Always love trying a new brewery.

In a past discussion on the old Bowman's Base Camp, I commented, that I would love to buy that place and serve beer. I also stipulated, that VFTT members would get their first beer free. I believe that is the reference, lol.

In a past discussion on the old Bowman's Base Camp, I commented, that I would love to buy that place and serve beer. I also stipulated, that VFTT members would get their first beer free. I believe that is the reference, lol.

That does sound vaguely familiar now that you mention it. Oh well....

Spot on!;):D

VFFTer: "I'd like to order the Alligator Eggs, please?"

Bartender: "Certainly sir, but you only can have one!"

Non-VFFTer: "Huhhhh?"

attachment.php

April 11, 2019, Spring on the calendar, Winter Conditions on Lafayette

Tim

Attachments

• 56866396_2267773086579261_7319405436740829184_n.jpg
    56866396_2267773086579261_7319405436740829184_n.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 197
Griffin must be all like "this is better than sticking my face out the car window!"