So How many 7000 meter peaks has your "Pooch" done?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So How many 8000 meter peaks has your "Pooch" done?

Same number as me. :D

I can only assume the dog was acclimatized pretty well being a stray, which is a good thing as I'd worry about the usual high altitude issues.

Nice heartwarming story. Thanks.

To be clear, this article is about a 7000 meter peak (which itself is still quite impressive), not an 8000 meter peak.

Tim
Thankyou for the clarification. With your powers at be feel free to change the title of the thread to reflect your correction.

Reincarnated climber? It is after all Nepal where 80% of the population is Hindu and fully believe in reincarnation. Shirley MacClaine would like this story.

Reincarnated climber? It is after all Nepal where 80% of the population is Hindu and fully believe in reincarnation. Shirley MacClaine would like this story.

If he was wearing bright green dog booties I'd be really scared....

If he's a reincarnated climber, then he must have been a bad boy. Bad karma results in one going "backwards", often to a four-legged animal.

Brutus was brutal. Ask Caesar. The other Brutus was pretty cool. I guess you knew him. Wasn't he one of the first dogs to do the Winter 48? Nobody else I know has a trail named after them.