Glacier National Park

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just got back from a trip to Glacier and it did not disappoint. I crammed in as much as my legs (and family) could handle. Comments about trail conditions are spot on - it felt like easy mode compared to the Whites. Here's the two minute version of our trip:

We just got back from a trip to Glacier and it did not disappoint. I crammed in as much as my legs (and family) could handle. Comments about trail conditions are spot on - it felt like easy mode compared to the Whites. Here's the two minute version of our trip:

So much more beautiful then the Whites I feel. . Last year we went early to mid June. That was a waste. This year I see the Sun road was open early. It's a hikers paradise really. Most tourists stay a day just driving over the sun road. But hikers get to see the real beauty. Also you probably missed the Blackfeet Museum in Browing. It's a place to see. I always try to connect with those places on or off reservations when out West. And purchase local made items.

Last edited:
Also you probably missed the Blackfeet Museum in Browing. It's a place to see. I always try to connect with those places on or off reservations when out West. And purchase local made items.

We actually thought about trying to get down there but couldn't fit it in. My wife's cousin lives in Browning and drove up one night to have dinner at the cabin where we were staying which worked out well.