re-soling boots

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LavaFalls

Reaction score
Anyone know of any shoe makers in the northeast that re-sole hiking boots?

Lavafalls

My very well placed sources say Peter had, for some reason, sold the building and is now renting. And he wants an arm, leg, and a soul for the (dieing?, obsolete?) business.

My very well placed sources say Peter had, for some reason, sold the building and is now renting. And he wants an arm, leg, and a soul for the (dieing?, obsolete?) business.
Peter sold quite awhile ago to Moat Mountain Brewery. They did a major renovation and continue to add on to the Barn in historic fashion. Rumor was they were allowing him to run Limmer Boots rent free. At least initially. But I cannot validate that. https://moatmountain.com/brewery-barn-cannery

Assuming they stay in business, will Limmer re-sole other company's boots? My friend just had the outsole of her favorite Asolo's come off. She's going to try talking to Asolo first, but if they won't help she might still try to save them.

Assuming they stay in business, will Limmer re-sole other company's boots? My friend just had the outsole of her favorite Asolo's come off. She's going to try talking to Asolo first, but if they won't help she might still try to save them.
One of the soles on my trail runners partially came off and I used “Gorilla Glue” ! They’re holding up well. I’ve used them 3x since.