Skiing this weekend in the Pemi

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swamp

Reaction score
I’d like to try out a new set of cross country boards on the trails out of Lincoln Woods this weekend. With the recent crazy weather I have no idea what conditions to expect. Any beta would be appreciated.

I’d like to try out a new set of cross country boards on the trails out of Lincoln Woods this weekend. With the recent crazy weather I have no idea what conditions to expect. Any beta would be appreciated.

My man who keeps our driveway clear in Plymouth reports 10" wet heavy snow fell as Thursday AM. He says 6-8" is expected in Plymouth Saturday. I expect further north or further up elevation the lower will be water content. I expect Saturday dump will be less water content as cold air has returned to region. I'd say conditions look good for Sunday. Driving conditions getting to Lincoln is another matter.

The snow was wet when it fell yesterday, but it's dried out with the colder temps so you can expect mostly powder on Saturday.