Private Campgrounds can be open in NH

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long thread so I don't know if this was brought up. Definitely adding fuel to fire of NH residents. One thing I didn't know that I learned from this, is a private company now runs the WMNF campgrounds. When did that happen? I assume it was a staffing issue. Anyway, this was a message from PRO SPORTS INC. a few days ago. This is just a screen shot of that message. Much more info was given. It said most campgrounds would be open on the 22nd, excluding any and all large group sites.

MFb_C52mkciVjkjg-TP7YExwHFw8JVlpnKrjpD6sOr5uv1qH0XBas6m4KU7PAGk_NWarWgkdOFMsWlZUIfI8WFAES2Wsc59JhEf9Q146a7liy-kYDZzSrbd2wYIooaizJCji1fRi8_dFOmRzByQaIV2YSDPNxSHUrfImu8kfznODDRM0EYcCK2INcJsNsBjFj2lvwhCnRNoaEnXbmx3-a7L82L_t96YAfptHdwjS7gtUcSiSUA6Pgzzqdf9qV9bb0IFLkrsiDVe-v8Gk_B_yoUQl00r4AAW0wECWSXfuQhfhyWisC05OCXyBlow4X-2Ot4W2xMQCqnR6jtfXR-kH_32HIR38emHWPRe23hOs1CTbrF1EGE_N1wgiDWsEX4CsQpgYAuqlGdBdjD0R7u5O1uwA9oHSlvki1EJmU0zhqx_MlqTM1FyYWfSFmymtC425m2mMNiZPSry_GoAeFIYEBdCPW96BEHv3GOS4HXaqPA9qLZUpihw4HFKa37kfb320RScV1SuqEI1pxLioGWFLKiaKf6O7tiZSF36kyNAqxWa2xKaYhVEx6Qu-TDcMQNfAUf829f6O71_ikf37PVCT1W-nFsQFVf9ac9V0CXY-u0dblPrhYgsZw5Ef6k-P1KgYwW8EC87QIlY8F9veozBcTlFfxKwdn4Dh2t1xW-dq6i767IDH70-PUOEkBusyIw=w597-h494-no
They've been run as a concession going on 20 years.

They've been run as a concession going on 20 years.

Interesting. A very good friend and husband of my GF live in Campton. Had dinner at their home probably 15 years ago. He said he was in charge of the several of the WMNF campgrounds. I'm pretty sure he said he worked for the USFS/WMNF. Maybe just an overseer of the campgrounds. At any rate, PRO SPORTS INC has invited me up. ;)

Generally, I agree with our local governors on proceeding slowing. Given that it's highly likely, unless I've missed it, that Bike Week will go on and it will likely will produce lots of video of people not wearing masks and not socially distancing, Sununu should have massaged his message to be a bit nicer but on point.

You missed it. :) A few weeks ago, an announcement was made that Bike Week has been postponed until August 22-30.

You missed it. :) A few weeks ago, an announcement was made that Bike Week has been postponed until August 22-30.

I did miss it. I am curious if that means no one will show up, after all they have event like this scheduled all year. Sturgis is ends the 16th of August. Isn't holding NH's event the week after Sturgis similar to having your local golf tournament after the Masters'? if they come anyway, the Gov. and still stay he didn't invite them. He's already said he's not actively enforcing it and we know the POTUS keeps telling people to protest so he can try & get the economy back up and running.