Everything outdoors seems on sale at the moment

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B the Hiker

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
Retail sales are way down. It seems like every outdoor retailer has been having truly good sales right now. Fortunately, I don't need anything, but if you do, now seems the time to buy.

Retail sales are way down. It seems like every outdoor retailer has been having truly good sales right now. Fortunately, I don't need anything, but if you do, now seems the time to buy.

Indeed! The sales have been incredible. I really don't need much right now either but it hasn't stopped me from clicking every link in my Inbox. I've bought a few random items essentially because they were dirt cheap. For someone new to outdoor activities or still working off their "first round" of inexpensive gear it is a phenomenal time to assemble some quality gear for the future.

I certainly don't need gear at home or at my local haunt, part of the Thames/CT River drainage divide. I could have bought a $10 soft shell and I couldn't even figure out why I would wear it instead of three other things I have.