More Snow???

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike P.

Reaction score
I know the mountains getting it tonight and tomorrow is not unheard of and to be fair, when I was in school, we did get snow on May 9th so this will be an anniversary of that event. It does look like it will be more than the typical mountain May snowfall. ABC News article caught my eye as they used a picture from Indian Head, I believe, of Franconia Ridge. Not snow at this location is not uncommon, however it helped their story.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/t...east-this-weekend/ar-BB13N3Sv?ocid=spartandhpBB13MRTa.jpg

I think that looks more like the view from Canon Cliffs. Seems too far south to be Mount Pemigawasset.

Possibly, It didn't seem high enough with the view looking over the ridge that the Agonies are on, I'd go back and see, however, I'm being good.

I think that looks more like the view from Canon Cliffs. Seems too far south to be Mount Pemigawasset.

That is the ledge off the Kinsman Ridge trail that comes up from the tram parking lot. I always called it "lookout Ledge". It is defiantly not Indian head.:eek:

+7 inches and still snowing on the west side of Long Hill at ~ 1,200'. We call this 'Poor Man's Fertilizer".

Every MWO free cam is snow and ice covered including the view from Bretton Woods and Jackson. The view from Wildcat had about 50 feet of visibility and looked to be getting a snow squall. The ten minute range was between 18 and 81 MPH. Here's hoping the tourist hikers stayed home.