White Mountains Trail Cleanup, July 25

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am under the impression this is more about cleaning up the garbage on the trails than trail maintenance. The Franconia Loop has been particularly nasty.

Having a single day where groups sign to clean trails seems like a nice idea, but I suspect its moment has passed.

If that day had been at the start of June, I suspect it would have garnered a lot of support (albeit mostly from those of us who didn't hike and never litter), but at the end of July? By that point, I have a feeling whatever litter has been tossed will have been cleaned up by one volunteer/group or another.

Brian

Having a single day where groups sign to clean trails seems like a nice idea, but I suspect its moment has passed.

If that day had been at the start of June, I suspect it would have garnered a lot of support (albeit mostly from those of us who didn't hike and never litter), but at the end of July? By that point, I have a feeling whatever litter has been tossed will have been cleaned up by one volunteer/group or another.

Brian

Maybe they can head to Scotland

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/balmoral-outdoor-toilet-scli-gbr-intl/index.html