Stairs Col Trail
Davis Path
Mt. Stairs Spur
Davis Path
Stairs Col Trail
Rocky Branch Trail
Jericho Road

Conditions
Jericho Road: The road is still washed out in several places, as is the bridge. I'm curious what type of flood the new bridge was built for vs. what took it out. Or maybe it was just bad design. The 3.5 miles of road walking isn't the highlight of the trip.
Rocky Branch Trail: Couple mud pits. Crossing were easy rock hops.
Stairs Col Trail: Minor wet spots and easy rocky hops. A couple sections of slick ledge. A couple small step-overs in the wilderness section. Signs of recent ax work (thank you!)
Davis Path: Couple sections are a bit brushed in during our short stretch of it.
Mt. Stairs Spur : Couple small step-overs on route to the ledges. Spur sign is intact.

Special Equipment
Sun screen for the ledges. Poles probably helpful for the slickness and possibly for the crossing. Bugs were bad enough in the valley for us to put on some bug spray.

Comments
Only saw 5 people all day, and all were descending Mt. Stairs. 3 were section hiking the Coos Trail (and skipping the notoriously dry and rough Davis Path). If the extra 3.5 miles of road walk keeps the crowds away from this fine peak, then it's worth it. Although, an out and back over Crawford would probably be more rewarding. I hadn't been there in almost 20 years, so it was nice to revisit. The first step has more trees on it than I recalled, but perhaps it's just faulty memory.