Unidentified AT Hiker- Interesting Read

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read the article. Gave me pause. Made me sad. Also gave me hope. I seem to be all over the map.

I just read the article. Gave me pause. Made me sad. Also gave me hope. I seem to be all over the map.

Question:

On the subject of missing / solo hikers:

Has anyone seen additional details about the young solo hiker found dead atop Baxter several weeks ago? I know he was identified.

Was he in fact a 2020 AT hiker?

Its a fascinating story. Hard to believe that a person could remain anonymous in 2020. The guy looks eerily familiar to me although I don't think I know him.

Question:

On the subject of missing / solo hikers:

Has anyone seen additional details about the young solo hiker found dead atop Baxter several weeks ago? I know he was identified.

Was he in fact a 2020 AT hiker?

I have been keeping an eye out and there has been no further info.

It amazes me that no one is looking for him. He's not reported as a missing person, he's just unkown.

Not really hard to believe. I met and lived with a girl out West, who had nobody. Completely on her own. Having been raised in a traditional French family with tons of relatives, I found it both odd and very sad. If she had went off and disappeared nobody would have known.