Thread: Heated Insoles ... What will they think of next???

Waltham, MA Jazzbo & Marty meet Bigfoot on Kennebago Divide

Heated Insoles ... What will they think of next???

In category of what will they think of next???? Check out the remote controlled and re-chargeable heated insoles with 1300 mAH of power. I like the one with blue-tooth.

I visited Cabelas Sports in Hudson MA this morning to return some pack boots I ordered that were wrong size. Cabela's in Hudson MA is literally a cathedral to the Great Outdoors. The store features a tremendous hall with great art work and statuary. I have to admit it I thought it was pretty cool.

On #67 of NE67
    On #99 of NEHH
    On #46 of WNH48

An atom walked up to me and said "i think I've lost an electron"
    I said "are you sure?"
    It reply "I'm positive."

I wore heated socks 50 years ago. D size battery.

Aspirational marketing at its best. I havent been in the one you pictured but the one in Scarborough Maine looks to be bigger. I think they had a plane hanging from the ceiling at one point. The wall of stuffed carcasses was pretty extensive.

My guess is a vast amount of the gear sold is rarely used except maybe for dump runs on Saturday morning.

I am not sure if they are still doing it but for several years they would order special runs of older New Balance trail runner designs.

Motorcyclists have been using heated gear for decades: Socks, gloves, vests and such.

Most is powered from the bikes electrical system. But a new generation uses the latest batt technology to operate. Gloves, for example, use small batts mounted in the gauntlet cuffs to provide "up to" 6 hours of heat.

I imagine the bluetooth feature allows your insoles to stream music to your feet.
    Nobody told me there'd be days like these
    Strange days indeed -- most peculiar, mama

Not too sure I want to be walking on li-ion insoles when they start smoking and burst into flame.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillwalker View Post
    Not too sure I want to be walking on li-ion insoles when they start smoking and burst into flame.
    You only use that "feature" on extra-cold days.

Doug