Ninkovich ATV Park

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My grandmothers house and my parents home in the Scandinavian village were both sold cheap to 2nd home owners who are ATVers/snowmobilers. I have to say I was relieved to see my parents house not bought by an absentee landlord, like the problematic neighbors they had.
When my parents were alive they had alot of issue with the takeover of the town by ATVs and all the traffic it brought and noise.

Its been interesting to watch the changes that have occurred in the area over the past 35 years since I left. I wonder what the next "cycle" will be in the decades to come. 1st you had the mills, then the prisons, the absentee landlords buying up cheap housing and now the ATV park. Im sure that wont be the last new thing that rolls through that area.

My husband and I stayed at Jericho Campground last fall after Labor Day on a Tuesday since we were hiking in the area. Unfortunately it was loud with the drunks and partiers so not much sleep was had.

Been interesting to read the updates here since I no longer go north. Thankyou for these updates.