Looks like Winter out there.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakbagger

Super Moderator
Staff member
VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like I got 10 to 12 inches of snow in Gorham. I have not seen snow totals but my guess is the east slopes of the whites probably got more. Barring a rain out this should finally get a lasting base out in the woods. Time to get the snowshoes out.

The Obs is reporting 19 inches at the summit.

Gunstock ski area in Gilford NH got 12.

Nothing in North Conway. Even Crawford notch seems to only have a few inches. At least up to arethusa. Higher elevations presumably have more. But nothing in the valley. Total bust.

Nothing in North Conway. Even Crawford notch seems to only have a few inches. At least up to arethusa. Higher elevations presumably have more. But nothing in the valley. Total bust.

2 inches at the entrance to Lincoln Woods getting up to 4-5 inches at Franconia Falls. I'm sure the higher elevations got more.

On the plus side it was dead empty with barely 1 row of cars in the lot..about 2x Mass plates to NH plates.

Update

2 inches at the entrance to Lincoln Woods getting up to 4-5 inches at Franconia Falls. I'm sure the higher elevations got more.

On the plus side it was dead empty with barely 1 row of cars in the lot..about 2x Mass plates to NH plates.

Thanks for the license plate report.

Surprising, Randolph Hill reported 16" I expect Wildcat will have its day in the limelight. Temps this week look good for snowmaking.

Looking to see how the ski areas handle Covid-19 regarding lifts of all kinds, lodge capacity and ticket sales. As far as snow goes, looks like they may get an early natural start. Looking like winter is different than real winter when snow depths bury trail signs and sometimes trail blazes on trees too...

4-5 inches on the west side of town. I'm sure it's much more on the higher ground on the east side. The storm ended with colder/lighter snow blowing around, so some wind sculpting.

Looking to see how the ski areas handle Covid-19 regarding lifts of all kinds, lodge capacity and ticket sales. As far as snow goes, looks like they may get an early natural start. Looking like winter is different than real winter when snow depths bury trail signs and sometimes trail blazes on trees too...

One of my friends was at Loon. There was some guy in the lift line who was not wearing a mask for one reason or another. A heated discussion between everyone else on the lift line and this guy occurred. The attendant made the guy leave the line and told him he would lose his pass if he came back without a mask.