Hike Safe Renewal

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too renewed and have asked this question elsewhere. My problem is that printing the "card" and carrying it in a pack is not going to work very well because it'll fall apart in no time and be hard to locate and read. Likewise, saving it among the 10,000 other photos on my phone isn't a great option. Wouldn't it be cool fi you could get it printed on a piece of plastic or PVC to hang on your pack, a la AT tags? Easy to find and read if, God forbid, you ever need it; also a good show of support for the SAR community and maybe a decent source of word-of-mouth advertising for the program... Anybody know a place to get that done?

I too renewed and have asked this question elsewhere. My problem is that printing the "card" and carrying it in a pack is not going to work very well because it'll fall apart in no time and be hard to locate and read. Likewise, saving it among the 10,000 other photos on my phone isn't a great option. Wouldn't it be cool fi you could get it printed on a piece of plastic or PVC to hang on your pack, a la AT tags? Easy to find and read if, God forbid, you ever need it; also a good show of support for the SAR community and maybe a decent source of word-of-mouth advertising for the program... Anybody know a place to get that done?
Most Staples Stores offer laminating services. Print two copies. Have them laminate them. Put one on your pack and leave the second at home as a backup.

I believe it states on the website that it is not required to print out the card. I do print it out and put it in my wallet. It lasts for the year.