NH Office for Outdoor Recreation Funded

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like its another department to promote tourism? Thanks to Cannabis, tourism is no longer Maine's number source of income. That might be because tourism was down last year, too. All I know 2020 the first year I could drive down RT1 in the Summer and not find it a parking lot.

NH is waiting for Maine and Mass to figure cannabis out and then they will start selling it in the liquor stores at cut rates to folks from Mass and Maine;) The standard complaint I hear from smokers is the legal stuff is so expensive they just keep a few plants going and grow their own.

NH is waiting for Maine and Mass to figure cannabis out and then they will start selling it in the liquor stores at cut rates to folks from Mass and Maine;) The standard complaint I hear from smokers is the legal stuff is so expensive they just keep a few plants going and grow their own.

People are lazy and don't shop around. Shocking for pot heads, right? I pay about $10/g. A small indoor grow costs roughly the same not including time and testing.