No More Parking at Lowes Store

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And apparently, I was under the mistaken belief that only a moderator could edit a thread title.

You can modify your own thread title for 30 minutes after it was created. After that, a moderator can change it. You can change the "subtitle" which appears between the thread and the OP text, and which default to the thread title.

Tim

OK back on topic. Probably safe to say….No plow guy here so far?

Lowes was plowed and hikers were parking there when I drove by Friday morning.

Interesting. Well I guess that is good news. Thanks for responding. Hopefully it will continue. I'm sure any updates will be welcomed. Maybe the Title of the thread will have to be changed.

Unlike last winter the lot is not blocked no parking signs. There is so little snow up here that the lot really hasnt needed plowing.

On January 14, 2022, my buddy and I parked at the garage lot. It's kind of odd, the lot is obviously being plowed, and there was another car parked there. But there are also a bunch of inoperable vehicles in the lot, and it's kind of spooky.

This was before the snows of the following day, and the entire Lowes Path up to Adams was bony. We were in microspikes the entire time.

In any event, there are a bunch of decrepit wooden buildings behind the gas station, and with the inoperable vehicles, the whole lot looks in need of some love. It's a great location! It would be nice to see someone come in and maybe put some apartments for locals behind the gas station. I understand land is hard to come by in that neck of the woods, and affordable housing is not always the easiest to find for those who cannot afford to buy.