NH dropping the mask requirement today

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakbagger

Super Moderator
Staff member
VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/new-hampshire-to-lift-covid-restrictions/2355521/

It was getting to be a farce out on the trails with respect to masks. I expect the substantial reopening of the tourist industry in May is a bigger impact to a typical VFTT member. A big issue with the tourism industry is that there is a major shortage of people to work. There always is a crunch every summer but its seems to be far worse this year as the guest worker program although functional again with the new administration is not going to supply past numbers. There could be longer lines, shorter hours and fewer days open. Elvios in North Conway cut their days.

We're almost there! Got my first dose of Moderna this past Wednesday. Looking forward to things returning to normal (not too normal though - I'll keep working from home, thank you).

The mask mandate remains in place in certain towns (typically college towns).

Businesses may choose if they wish to mandate face masks on their customers.

Fortunately, there have been some stores/restaurants in the White Mountain region that have allowed customers to make their own decision throughout this mandate. If you believe your face mask stops the spread, then you can choose to wear it.