52 with a view list

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richard

Reaction score
I want to hike the 52 Mts.on the list. Do any of you know which ones that I can double up on? If there are any that are close enough to each other where I can drive to one after finishing one? Thanks.

When I did the ADK46, part of the fun was going over maps trying to figure out how to climb the most mountains with the fewest trips from ME to NY using only weekends. Why not just look at a map?

Yup, in the guidebook there's a section in the front matter about peaks that can be combined. A few examples:

Sandwich / Jennings (one loop-ish hike)
Black / Blueberry (two hikes with a short drive)
Hedgehog / Potash (two separate hikes from the same trailhead)

Yup, in the guidebook there's a section in the front matter about peaks that can be combined. A few examples:

Great book! We are working on our 52 and your book is our bible to hiking the peaks.

Thanks Ken, I’ll make sure to buy the book.

When I did the ADK46, part of the fun was going over maps trying to figure out how to climb the most mountains with the fewest trips from ME to NY using only weekends. Why not just look at a map?

That is a lost art, I'm afraid. Now get back on your porch and yell at some kids.