Missing in Baxter

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was up there all week. Didn’t see anyone out there looking for him. Very strange.

I was up from last Sunday to Thursday morning. We were staying at Nesowadnehunk Field which is a trailhead for the Wasataquoik trail, an obvious exit trail from Russell Pond. There were signs posted up at trailhead but no obvious ranger activity. The overnight temps were not that unreasonable and I think that is going to continue so if he is out there its survivable.

I hope it ends well.

I was up from last Sunday to Thursday morning. We were staying at Nesowadnehunk Field which is a trailhead for the Wasataquoik trail, an obvious exit trail from Russell Pond. There were signs posted up at trailhead but no obvious ranger activity. The overnight temps were not that unreasonable and I think that is going to continue so if he is out there its survivable.

I hope it ends well.

He's been gone a long time.

He must have registered w the Park re where he planned to stay and when. If he started at RB but never showed at Russell that narrows the search area considerably.

If he wanted to get lost I suppose there's ample opportunity to do so there as well. (The Tracy Horse Trail is impossible to lose.)