Moosilauke Parking These Days

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miehoff

Reaction score
I am hoping to find information on parking availability at the Ravine Lodge. I will be headed up there tomorrow. I haven't been in that area since before the mobs arrived. I would hate to get up there and have to wander around to Glencliff in order to hike. This is for tomorrow. Maybe a Monday after foliage won't be so bad?

Thanks

I am hoping to find information on parking availability at the Ravine Lodge. I will be headed up there tomorrow. I haven't been in that area since before the mobs arrived. I would hate to get up there and have to wander around to Glencliff in order to hike. This is for tomorrow. Maybe a Monday after foliage won't be so bad?

Thanks

During the week, its not bad at all, parking is pretty close to the lodge. That being said, at some point, they will close the gate at 118, which will greatly increase your hike. I called the lodge when I went and got a live person. 603-764-5858

With the new lodge, they they have consistently been plowing the road to the lodge and setting up hikers parking area about 3/4 in. Its just a wide spot on the road. It may fit 15 cars parked diagonally. THe road is plowed but gated after this point.

During the week, its not bad at all, parking is pretty close to the lodge. That being said, at some point, they will close the gate at 118, which will greatly increase your hike. I called the lodge when I went and got a live person. 603-764-5858
They haven't closed the gate at the highway in a few years now. The road is plowed up to the second gate where there is a dedicated winter parking area. This is about 0.7 mi. before the lodge.

Non-winter parking is along the road prior to the fork with the service road, just before the lodge. Hard to miss as there are new signs here.