Little river rd access question

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherby

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to confirm that reaching N. Twin TH from the end of the Little River rd is not possible anymore (i.e. land owner blocked access to his land/bridge).

Thank you.

Btw, hikers from Qc will start to come back this weekend ;)

You cannot park at the end of the road, nor can you access the former North Twin Trail without crossing onto private property. That means you are likely parking at Seven Dwarves ($10) and walking down Little River Road, crossing the bridge, and heading to the snowmobile trail, or, you can find it closer to 7D, but you cannot access that former North Twin Trail.

Please respect the bridge owner's request to remove pointy things from your boots while crossing.

Tim

Last edited:
Been there a couple time years ago, so my memory is vague and I know that there was some changes since. Just to make sure I get it right: the bridge is between the Seven Dwarves and the end of the road and it's part of the snowmobile trail that connects with Haystack rd near the TH.

Park at 7D for $10. Walk to nearly the end of the road and turn right over the wooden bridge and proceed to the snowmobile trail, not the old North Twin Trail. Highlighted in pink in this map:

attachment.php

Tim

Attachments

• 2021-11-29_21-07-37.jpg
    2021-11-29_21-07-37.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 311