Handwarmers?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GAME CHANGER! Most have a slippery side and not slippery side. The slippery side is designed to be on the inside so they go on/off your hands easily. When I put them under gloves, I turn them inside out so they stay on my hands and the gloves (mittens) slide on and off easier. They're like $15 for a box of 100 at Home Depot (cleaning / painting use) and I can usually get many days out of pair before they rip.

I've worn them cycling to work pretty much all month.

Tim

Wow, what a great tip. I'm gonna give these VB gloves a try next time out.

Back in the day I did use VB socks but found the clamminess and weird skin effect uncomfortable and creepy.

Wow, what a great tip. I'm gonna give these VB gloves a try next time out.

Back in the day I did use VB socks but found the clamminess and weird skin effect uncomfortable and creepy.

I used to wear rubber gloves as protective clothing at work. The only time I'll wear something similar for hiking is if it's raining. My favorite gloves/mittens for winter hiking are the Fox River three-layer gloves and double ragg mittens. They also work well with Mercury Mitt shells.

https://www.bemidjiwoolenmills.com/app.php?nav=brand&bid=14&c=Fox River