National Parks Lifetime Senior Pass - No more WMNF parking pass for me

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakbagger

Super Moderator
Staff member
VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
I was driving this morning and saw that my WMNF parking pass will be up in few months. I was thinking of renewing it but realized I now qualify for the lifetime senior pass. Definitely less of a super deal than a few years ago but $80 for a lifetime pass is still hard to beat. I wonder if the WMNF gets a dime of the fee?.

Got my Military pass for being a veteran. Best benefit I've received from being a vet. I've really used the hell out of this year. Besides WMNF, all the National Parks and Monuments are free entry and reduced fees for camping. I try to visit one National Park or monument every week while I'm out West. Arizona has 22 parks or Nat'l monuments ran by the park service and My wife and I have visited 8 and a couple in Nevada and California.

Got my Military pass for being a veteran. Best benefit I've received from being a vet. I've really used the hell out of this year. Besides WMNF, all the National Parks and Monuments are free entry and reduced fees for camping. I try to visit one National Park or monument every week while I'm out West. Arizona has 22 parks or Nat'l monuments ran by the park service and My wife and I have visited 8 and a couple in Nevada and California.

Well, you can also get 10% off all purchases at Lowes. Home Depot also gives 10% discount but you must be a retired Veteran (with a military ID card)

Also got mine for $10. Have mostly used it out West. One perk I hadn't anticipated: you can cut in line at places like Zion.