Proposed new White Mountains "Attraction"

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All kinds of fun stuff going on in Tamworth these days. Club Motorsports, a driving range, The Pizza Barn, now this. I'd call that part of town more the Lakes Region than the White Mountains.

All kinds of fun stuff going on in Tamworth these days. Club Motorsports, a driving range, The Pizza Barn, now this. I'd call that part of town more the Lakes Region than the White Mountains.

Maybe it is a "POP UP" business just for Motorcycle Week. (Get it?)

Must be the end of April. Seems like this Board is grasping at straws for subject matter as it moves quickly into drift like this thread. Farther and farther from anything to do with hiking. As a suggestion and maybe hiking related. "La Casa" seems like a prime opportunity to add to the "Views with Brews" list. Although one might have to suggest it could be a bit subjective what "The Views" might actually be.

I'm too old for this.

Considering one usually visits these places where you won't see someone you know, anywhere near the whites or on the way to a trailhead would be just like being in my own neighborhood.

Must be the end of April. Seems like this Board is grasping at straws for subject matter as it moves quickly into drift like this thread. Farther and farther from anything to do with hiking…

Exactly. There’s been a real shortage of rescues, disasters and fatalities in the Whites this Winter. What’s a poster to do?

I like the concept of a regional board that happens to have a focus on hiking but is not limited to that. All the other stuff, particularly as posted by Peakbagger, is of interest to me. Examples include Balsams, Cog, Maine power, Etc. Good stuff.

I like the concept of a regional board that happens to have a focus on hiking but is not limited to that. All the other stuff, particularly as posted by Peakbagger, is of interest to me. Examples include Balsams, Cog, Maine power, Etc. Good stuff.
….and “La Casa”. Thanks to peakbagger. Otherwise no one would have known about this.

No big surprise but only a few days after this announcement in The Conway Daily Sun the Editorial Column included some letters referencing that maybe it was time to create zoning ordinances in Tamworth.