Dog: 1; Spencer: 0 (WARNING! GRAPHIC!)

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AS a dog owner who is out with my dog a lot, this post is unsettling. I have been lucky and so has my dog. With all the dogs that have run out to us, we have not had a major issue. You are very lucky the pack didn't join in. If your jaw locks shut, go back to urgent care. :eek:

I let the thread settle a bit.

Me too dog owner. Our dog is a sweetie, and we follow the rules (although we did get caught once with him off leash in the ADK High Peaks, but there was no harm.) He only reacts badly to Boxers (our fault; we let a Boxer push him around when he was young).

I have no problem with dogs, but I know that there are problem dogs. I've been bitten several times; it's what dogs do when it seems indicated to them, based on their thinking. It's not about the dog; it's always about the owner. The times I have been bitten, it was always understandable, if you understand dogs.

People should absolutely take care of themselves; and irresponsible dog owners that allow harm to happen should be held accountable.

Wow! He took quite a chunk out of your leg. I hope you're healing up ok with no infection. Maybe you better take your big brother with you next time for protection.

Sasquatch.jpg

Holy crap, Spencer!

Glad you are OKish.

The watching the dog for rabies thing is important on a certain level but CUJO needs to be put down one way or another. Reminds me of a doggy death penalty case I had many years ago back when I was a Trooper. Nasty, non-rabid dog tore a pre-teen girl up and down and I had the case. It ended the way it should have.

Heal well, sir!

Last edited: