Police Respond to naked man on the roof of Zealand Falls Hut

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakbagger

Super Moderator
Staff member
VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
WMUR reported that police had to hike into Zealand Falls hut to deal with highly agitated naked individual on the roof of Zealand Falls Hut.

Probably not the typical "guest" that AMC is actively pursuing;)

Rumor has it, the incident occurred after he got his visa bill at the front desk.;)

Rumor has it, the incident occurred after he got his visa bill at the front desk.;)
LOL…probably one of those hikers whom would rather hike with only the bare necessities.

According to Reddit the dude took nine tabs of acid and this was the result. Mind your dose when hiking, folks! :p

According to Reddit the dude took nine tabs of acid and this was the result. Mind your dose when hiking, folks! :p

Definitely figured it was something along those lines, but 9? :eek: :eek:

Definitely figured it was something along those lines, but 9? :eek: :eek:
No doubt this guy will go down in the memoirs of White Mountain lore. You can’t make this stuff up.

No doubt this guy will go down in the memoirs of White Mountain lore. You can’t make this stuff up.

I spend 40 years hiking non stop and nobody knows of me, this dude pops 9 hits of acid, strips and mounts a Hut and is White mountain Lore. The scales of life are not balanced in the right direction. :eek:

I spend 40 years hiking non stop and nobody knows of me, this dude pops 9 hits of acid, strips and mounts a Hut and is White mountain Lore. The scales of life are not balanced in the right direction. :eek:
We gave you a chance. You were supposed to buy Bowman and open a Hiker’s Hostel/Microbrew Pub.

We gave you a chance. You were supposed to buy Bowman and open a Hiker’s Hostel/Microbrew Pub.

Maybe we can compromise and cowboy camp in the lawn area of Big Day Brewing??? First round on Sierra.... :p

Back in the day I volunteered at the OD tents at a few Rock Festivals. For some reason many folks stripped naked while on bad trips or good depending on the person I guess. Back to basics I guess when you dig down to the soul of one's self.

Back in the day I volunteered at the OD tents at a few Rock Festivals. For some reason many folks stripped naked while on bad trips or good depending on the person I guess. Back to basics I guess when you dig down to the soul of one's self.
Just be aware of the “Brown” stuff.