Flags on the 48 is 9/11 this year

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Rankin

Reaction score
Just a reminder that Flags is coming up soon. Last I looked, they still had plenty of room to sign up, especially the Tripyramids.

If anyone is going to be on the Kinsmans, we might see you there.

Never forget!

Great! We met lots of friendly folks on the trails and at the summit. A little hazy for views but all 48 peaks were covered. Tons of pics on their facebook page.

That’s great!

As someone who spent multiple weeks in the Ground Zero area after 9/11, the last thing I want to be forced to think about on 9/11 is 9/11. Great Sunday hike of Gore Mountain, Vermont with no flags or fanfare way up there on the border with Canada.

But very cool to see the continued emotional involvement with this historical event by so many patriotic hiker folks.

That’s great!

As someone who spent multiple weeks in the Ground Zero area after 9/11, the last thing I want to be forced to think about on 9/11 is 9/11. Great Sunday hike of Gore Mountain, Vermont with no flags or fanfare way up there on the border with Canada.

But very cool to see the continued emotional involvement with this historical event by so many patriotic hiker folks.
I get that. Most of our conversations were pretty upbeat.