Important VFTT Announcement -- PLEASE READ --

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikehikeskifish

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
Dear VFTT.org Members,

It is time for me to move on, and thus I am in the process of transferring ownership, maintenance, and administration to a third party. It has been my pleasure to serve as the administrator for VFTT for these past 10 years, and I will stick around to help with the transition, and possibly read or even post on occasion, but will no longer be serving in the administration or moderation role.

Details to follow,
Tim

Damn Tim, has it been that long since I recommended you for membership in VFTT? Seems like only yesterday:) I still recall first meeting you on the Osseo Trail when I was coming down, and you were heading up. Of course I have been hiking in the Whites since 1949 while summering at Camp Wonalancet and living in Conway so I have met a lot of people.

Damn Tim, has it been that long since I recommended you for membership in VFTT? Seems like only yesterday:) I still recall first meeting you on the Osseo Trail when I was coming down, and you were heading up. Of course I have been hiking in the Whites since 1949 while summering at Camp Wonalancet and living in Conway so I have met a lot of people.

Thanks, Tom :)

attachment.php

2006-09-09

Tim

Attachments

• IMG_6196.jpg
    IMG_6196.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 508
Last edited:
Thanks for your help. Good luck going forward.

Thanks, Tim, for the great work!

I've been there (managing a community site) and understand when it's time to move on. Thanks for all you have done and best of luck with the next chapter!

Ten years is a very long stint Tim. You are more than overdue for retirement!

Thanks for herding us cats with wisdom and aplomb all these years.

I hope you can now bike, ski, fish and hike to your heart’s desire.

Thank you Tim, was thinking of you the other day with the flood warnings last weekend.