NH Hike Safe Card online purchase is Buggy

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peakbagger

Super Moderator
Staff member
VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
I went to buy my annual Hike Safe Card online today through the F&G website. One of the preliminary screens as if this is existing card holder or new contact. I tried existing and it reported no contact found then would not allow me to switch to New Contact. I ended up starting up a private browser and did New Contact and it worked. I would suggest just go to the New Contact mode to the right.

Last edited:
Same here. Hubby had to attempt three times and it finally took on time #3 for success. Just wanted to say thanks to all of the participants of the chat this year in this particular New England hiking thread for all of the discourse, sensible breakdown of how we can improve our hiking experiences, and to always be considerate and prepared for the hike one takes - not only for ourselves, but for others. I also benefitted tremendously from the recommendation from several of you to visit the state nursery for plants/trees - we planted quite a few this past spring and summer and they are all doing wonderfully. We also bought some potted walnuts (white and black) and they produced one nut each this year. The hazelnuts also looked like they had a bumper crop going - but the squirrels and chipmunks got them way before we could (as it should be, arguably). Apples also produced year 1, which was a surprise. Looking forward to seeing what wildflowers make it in 2023. Happy New Year to all.