Recommend a hike for tomorrow?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dentonfabrics

Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone help me select an interesting hike for tomorrow (with views!) that is barebootable? I tried Willey last week but crampons were definately needed for that. Do you know if Tecumseh is barebootable?? (There was a report on VFFT/TC that was vague). If I can't do a 4000'er, how about a smaller one. Carr? Wolf??

Any thoughts would be appreciated! It's supposed to be a great day tomorrow and I've gotta summit someplace! This snow is making me mental.

thanks,
denton fabrics

Thanks guys. I forgot all about Welch/Dickey. I've been meaning to do that one for years so thats gonna be my hike tomorrow. I get so caught up in doing the 48 and I forget that there are good hikes <4000'. Looks like great hiking weather tomorrow too!

thanks,
denton fabrics

Welch/Dickey, God do I love that trail! Have a great time. I'll be thinking of you as I am sitting in my office tomorrow staring at the Welch-Dickey pictures that I have on my wall. :)

How about Monadnock?

I know its not the Whites, but I have been on it twice in the last week and the trails are in really good shape. :)